Monday, October 27, 2014

Autumn Grace #27: A Harvest of Fruit



But the fruit of the Spirit is
love, joy, peace, patience,
kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
gentleness and self-control.
Against such things 
there is no law. 
Galatians 5:22-23

 

Sow for yourselves righteousness,
reap the fruit of unfailing love, 
and break up your 
unplowed ground;
for it is time to seek the LORD,
until he comes and showers
righteousness on you.
Hosea 10:12-13


The fruit of righteousness 
will be peace;
the effect of righteousness 
will be quietness and 
confidence forever.
Isaiah 32:17



I am the vine; 
you are the branches.
If a man remains in me 
and I in him,
he will bear much fruit;
apart from me 
you can do nothing.
If you remain in me
and my words remain in you,
ask whatever you wish,
and it will be given you.
This is to my Father's glory,
that you bear much fruit,
showing yourselves 
to be my disciples.
John 15:5, 7-8




More fruit-filled posts...




I know you are wondering
about some of these photos.
The fruits and post links...



This is post #27 in my 


No comments:

Post a Comment