Thursday, October 16, 2014

Autumn Grace #16: Decorating Your Desktops for Fall


Fruits and vegetables

Dear friends,

Since I just set up my new computer last week, I decided to use an autumn theme for my deskstop wallpaper. I downloaded the free Autumn Bounty collection from the Microsoft web site, and it's quite lovely! Each of the nine images shows beautiful food. I try not to drool over the two with pie in them. Here is one of the pictures that appears on my desktop in turn. 

Just thinking about making that desktop pretty inspired me to clean up and decorate my real desk in my bedroom, too. I reorganized all of my drawers (much more functional!), filed papers, got rid of what didn't work for me there, and tried to give the desk an autumn theme. For that, I borrowed decorations from other rooms or from other parts of my bedroom.




My daughters made this for me!


Here is the finished desk area!
I've done posts about my desk before,
but this is the first time I have shown
the hutch bookcase that I love so much.
I found it on someone's curb 
for free this summer. Awesome!


Grace and peace,
Virginia Knowles
www.ThisMomGrowsUp.blogspot.com

P.S. Here are my other desk posts:

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing your desk!! I have been working on mine :-) I am also going to look into the desktop Autumn design for my computer. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete