Do you get totally frazzled even thinking of taking a road trip? Does your brain buzz and boil with all of the details you need to plan? That word PLAN is the key since it makes trips much smoother and hassle-free. Here are some things to work on before a road trip or other vacation.
- The TripRider app is well worth $4.99. Set your itinerary, track expenses, create packing lists, store maps, and more.
- The free TripAdvisor app will clue you in on where to visit, eat, stay, and more at your destination or along the way, along with ratings and other pertinent information.
- Most mobile devices come with a maps app on them. Check to see if it has the features you need, such as turn by turn GPS, multiple route options, and the ability to read the text version of the directions before you start.
- iExit tells you what amenities you can find at each upcoming highway exit.
- CoPilot GPS allows you to navigate even if you don't have access to the Internet.
- The free Gas Buddy app will tell you where to find the least expensive gas around.
- Keep your budget in place with the TripRider app that I mentioned earlier.
- The free Field Trip app alerts you to interesting and educational facts and places to visit along the way.
- Are you into adventure? Check out a GeoCaching app.
- Free Red Cross First Aid app
Did I forget anything from these lists? If so, let me know, so I won't miss out on planning them for MY next trip!