|Ben in tree, 2009|
|They grow up!|
These three kids are now 9, 12, and 14!
- Do craft projects that have a low frustration level for parent and child.
- Play table games like Pente and Mancala that use strategy, but are simple and fun enough for parents and kids to enjoy together.
- Join your local YMCA so the kids can get fun PE time, and you can relieve stress by working out and getting in shape -- our family gets a 50% scholarship so ask about one if you can't afford it otherwise!
- Take advantage of outdoor fun, such as taking a picnic lunch outside to the yard or a local park, or letting your kids take a book up into your tree to read while you take pictures!
- Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us
- Mothering by Faith and Grace
- Amazing Grace for Home School Moms (audio and text)
- Bella Sophia (Lady Wisdom Sets Her Table)
- Busy Summer for Mom: Organization, Education, and Fun
- Tips for Your Trips: Planning a Vacation to Enjoy Rather than Endure
- Ideas for Summer Activities
- Reflections on Grace Based Parenting series