Friday, February 3, 2012

Caramel Toffee Dip on the Blessingway Table


Dear friends,
Last Sunday I attended a Blessingway celebration for my daughter Mary, who is due to birth her second son in less than two weeks.  You can read more about this at Weekend Gratitude: Blessingway for Mary.
I promised in that post on my other blog that I would talk about the food! Here 'tis!

Caramel Toffee Fruit Dip

Want to make it?  Yes, you do!
Katie said:
Blend 8 oz cream cheese (room temp), 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1 1/2 tsp vanilla.
Mix in and top with crushed Heath bars.

Caramel Toffee Dip
with Muffin and Fresh Strawberry
Yummy!


See Shimmer and Shadow for poem and much more...


Cake Pops
  
Cucumber Sandwiches

So Much More!


So elegant!  Thank you, Katie Wadley, for hosting this lovely party for my Mary!  Seriously, go check out the sweetness at Weekend Gratitude: Blessingway for Mary,



Blessings,
Virginia Knowles
www.ComeWearyMoms.blogspot.com


Click here to see Ann Kroeker's Food on Fridays
fof

No comments:

Post a Comment