Monday, March 1, 2010

Titus 2 Mentoring Podcast and Links

Dear friends,

Many of you know that I recorded a podcast with Karen Campbell this past weekend.  I got an e-mail this morning that the first of two segments is already on-line.   I wanted to provide some links to go along with this!

The podcast part 1 (hint: turn off the music in her sidebar when you get there!) 
The podcast part 2
The podcast part 3

My links to go with it:

Calling All Mentors
The Joys of Mentoring
Do It Well, But Keep It Humble 
Child Discipline or Child Abuse? 
A Mother's Seeds poem
The Real Life Home School Mom PDF
Pure Pleasure: Why Do Christians Feel So Bad About Feeling Good?
Read, Reflect & Respond audio
Mardy Freeman web site
Cheryl Bastian web site

You may also like listening to my four segment audio of "Amazing Grace for Home School Moms" which I recorded in Gainesville, Florida on March 11.

My other blogs:

www.VirginiaKnowles.blogspot.com daily life stuff!
www.StartWellHomeSchool.blogspot.com for preschool & elementary
www.ContinueWellHomeSchool.blogspot.com for middle school
www.FinishWellHomeSchool.blogspot.com for high school

I'd love to hear your comments about this podcast and the links, so hit the comment button!

Blessings,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment